About the Quo Group
Helping organisations deliver brilliant performance
Since 1993 the Quo Group have helped hundreds of unique organisations achieve improved performance and lasting change by bringing the best out of the most talented people.
We combine innovation in behavioural expertise (the science of why people do what they do) with a hard nosed commercial focus that delivers lasting results and has helped organisations across many industries to deliver brilliant performance.
Leaders, managers and the front line
Quo help leaders to create the behavioural conditions in which excellence can thrive. We help managers to become experts in behaviour change, reinforcing high performance cultures and creating amazing places to work. We empower the front line to think like customers (rather than just about them) in everything that they do. Finally, we help organisations identify the right people at each of these levels so that potential becomes reality.
A REPUTATION FOR HARD WORK, GOOD HUMOUR AND RESULTS
- We helped Bupa to become the highest rated healthcare insurer in the UK in the Institute of Customer Service Survey
- We helped Anglian Water to reach top place in the water industry’s SIM ‘league table’ for customer satisfaction
- We achieved a record breaking rise of 28 points in Net Promoter Score (NPS) across 15 countries in under 3 months for a global retail business
- We have cut sickness absence in half ‘virtually overnight’ in 7 different industries
- We were behind the formation of the Cancer Research charity and the successful arrival of Starbucks in the UK.
- We have played a major role in helping leading brands such as Shell, Johnson & Johnson, Balfour Beatty, AXA PPP Healthcare, British Gas, Old Mutual and the AA to achieve long term improvements in their performance and build award winning teams.
Request a callback
Let us know the best way to contact you and a time that works for you and we will be in touchSend my details now