Managing behavioural change and high performance
Engaged employees generate 43% more revenue, take two thirds less sickness absence are 87% less likely to leave. But most managers still lack the people and behavioural skills that reinforce these advantages.
Demand for effective people managers often outstrips supply. Accurately identifying high potential managers and ensuring they are retained and effectively developed can have a game changing impact on operating performance.
Managers who can truly influence behaviour
We have helped organisations to identify and develop world class people managers who:
- Can truly influence behaviour to bring the best out of the people they manage every day
- Bring focus, formidable performance and enjoyment in the work place
- Know when to provide feedback to achieve the greatest impact – catching people doing it right
- Engage their people in service excellence
- Know how do deal with underperformance and have difficult conversations
- Cut sickness & absence levels in half overnight
- Have the potential to become tomorrow’s leaders
Request a callback
Let us know the best way to contact you and a time that works for you and we will be in touchSend my details now